Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada assists victims of domestic violence with their divorce, custody and temporary protective order cases. To apply for our services you can walk in to our office Monday thru Friday from 9:00 am- 4:00 pm. You can also visit the Southern Nevada Family Justice Center for assistance with counseling, temporary housing, obtaining temporary protection orders, safety plans, and legal advocacy. The Family Justice Center is located at 861 North Mojave Road, Las Vegas, NV 89101. Hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Protection Orders
- Know Your Rights
- Family Law Self-Help Center
- Where Can I Go To Get Help?
- Domestic Violence Victims - Termination of Lease
- Information for Persons Served with a TPO
- Checklist for Your TPO Hearing
- Family Law Intake Packet
- Family Law Ask-A-Lawyer Program
- Resources for Victims of Domestic Violence