If you have filed an application for a TPO and would like to apply for legal representation, please click here to download an intake packet.
Si usted es la que aplico para la Orden de Protección y le gustaría tener una abogada para su audiencia oprima aquí para la aplicación.
YOU HAVE ONLY A FEW MINUTES AT YOUR HEARING!
DON’T SPEND IT TALKING ABOUT UNIMPORTANT THINGS!
DON’T ARGUE WITH THE OTHER PARTY!
Here are some questions you should address:
- What happened to cause you to get the Temporary Protection Order?
- History of Domestic Violence, if any.
- Family facts: Married? Children together? How many? Names and Ages?
- Why should your order be extended?
- If you have children together, who should have temporary custody of them and why?
- What should the visitation schedule be (days of the week and hours of the day)?
From ___________________(day of the week) at _____ a.m./p.m.
Until ___________________(day of the week) at _____ a.m./p.m.
[Supervised by ___________________ ,-if needed]
- Where should the child exchange take place?
- Who can the other party call if there is an issue concerning visitation (name and telephone number)?
- Do you need/want child support?
- How should the child support be paid to you?
- Do you need health insurance for the child(ren)?
- Do you need other financial assistance, return of important items, or other help?
- Does the other party have guns/rifles?