Our immigration program provides direct representation to victims of domestic violence (VAWA petitions), victims of serious crime (U-visa), victims of trafficking (T-Visa), and unaccompanied minors and children in foster care (Special Immigrant Juvenile Visa). We also provide direct representation for individuals applying for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) and those renewing their DACA applications.

To apply for services

To apply for legal representation for the current DACA program or assistance with renewals, please call 702-386-1070, ext. 1432 to schedule an intake appointment.

To apply for legal representation for VAWA, U Visa, or Special Immigrant Juvenile Visa, please visit our office during walk-in hours Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. An application for our services can be downloaded here. Any victim of domestic violence or serious crime needs to provide proof of the crime or abuse and a personal declaration that narrates the crime or abuse. For more information about our requirements, check the instructions in the application packet for the service you are requesting.  If the information is not in the packet, call our hotline number (702) 386-1070 ext. 1750.

To attend a FREE class

We also offer a free legal information class.

In our other class - Do I Have a Path to Legal Status in the United States? - you’ll get an overview of the requirements for the various paths to legal immigration status, including family petitions, VAWA petitions, U-Visas, T-Visas, asylum, current DACA, and expanded DACA and DAPA (which are currently on hold by court order).

For class schedules and additional information about the free class, click here.