Legal Aid Center offers all of our program services to Veterans and active-duty military in our community.
We offer a monthly Veterans Ask-A-Lawyer Program at the CRRC. Details about this program and our other Ask-A-Lawyer programs can be found here.
- Veterans who have qualified through US Vets have access to a free legal check-up at the CRRC on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Veterans who have legal questions can attend the free Ask-A-Lawyer held monthly at the CRRC.
- Veterans who want to learn about Guardianship,Bankruptcy, Small Claims, Divorce, Custody, Record Sealing and Collection practices can attend one of our free legal information classes.
- Veterans who need legal representation in any of our program areas can apply for our services.
- Income guidelines are waived for active duty men and women who need legal services in any of our program areas.
- Trainings for JAG officers and staff on landlord/tenant, family law, bankruptcy and guardianships.
For information on the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act for active duty military, click the links below: