TENANTS: There's no state or federal eviction moratorium in place, meaning you'll face immediate eviction if you don’t take action after receiving an eviction notice. If you've received an eviction notice or order, please visit the Civil Law Self-Help Center ASAP at the Regional Justice Center at 200 Lewis Ave downtown. Other tenants with questions can connect with a legal advocate at 702-386-1070 or info@lacsn.org. For more info and our COVID-19 Legal & Financial Toolkit, click here.


Immigration Advocacy Program

3893686 lLegal Aid Center of Southern Nevada offers a wide array of immigration services. Learn more about who we helped and our accomplishments: click here to view our Immigration Year End Program Report for 2020.



We offer a FREE community service information class on immigration options, taught by a licensed attorney. In the Do I Have a Path to Legal Status in the United States? - you’ll get an overview of the requirements for the various paths to legal immigration status, including family petitions, VAWA petitions, U Visas, T Visas, asylum, and current DACA updates.

For class schedules and additional information about the free class, click here.

Our immigration program provides direct representation to victims of domestic violence (VAWA petitions), victims of serious crime (U Visa), victims of trafficking (T Visa), unaccompanied minors and children in foster care (Special Immigrant Juvenile Visa), and asylum. We also provide assistance for other immigration matters.

To apply for services

To apply for legal representation for VAWA, U Visa, T Visa, Special Immigrant Juvenile Visa, asylum, or other immigration matters. please visit our office during walk-in hours Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. An application for our services can be downloaded here. Any victim of domestic violence or serious crime needs to provide proof of the crime or abuse and a personal declaration that narrates the crime or abuse. For more information about our requirements, check the instructions in the application packet for the service you are requesting. If the information is not in the packet, call our hotline number (702) 386-1070 ext. 1750.