If you are thinking about filing for bankruptcy, but need more information or free representation, Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada has resources to help you.

To apply for legal representation to file your Chapter 7 bankruptcy case, you must first attend the free Bankruptcy Class, at which you'll receive an intake form and information about what documents to bring to an intake at Legal Aid Center.