Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada's Pro Bono Project coordinates private attorneys who generously volunteer to provide free legal assistance to individuals who cannot afford an attorney. Below you will find opportunities and supports available to volunteers.
- Volunteer Now!
- About the Pro Bono Project
- Pro Bono Project Opportunities for Attorneys
- Volunteer Opportunity for Non-Lawyers
- Children's Attorneys Project Pleadings and Forms
- Family Law Pleadings and Forms
- Bankruptcy Volunteer Resources
- Volunteer of the Month
- Upcoming Pro Bono CLE Trainings
- 2013 Pro Bono Awards Luncheon
- Volunteer Forms
- 2012 Pro Bono Awards Luncheon