Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada's Pro Bono Project coordinates private attorneys who generously volunteer to provide free legal assistance to individuals who cannot afford an attorney. Below you will find opportunities and supports available to volunteers.
- Volunteer Now!
- Pro Bono Project Opportunities for Attorneys
- About the Pro Bono Project
- Volunteer Opportunity for Non-Lawyers
- Family Law Pleadings and Forms
- Upcoming Pro Bono CLE Trainings
- Children’s Attorneys Project Volunteer Resources
- Volunteer of the Month
- Bankruptcy Volunteer Resources
- 2012 Pro Bono Awards Luncheon
- Volunteer Forms
- 2011 Pro Bono Awards Luncheon