Do I Have a Path to a Legal Status in the United States?
In this class you will learn about:
• Family petitions and their requirements
• Petitions under the Violence Against Women Act
• U-Visa and T-Visa
• Asylum and who is eligible to claim it
• Current DACA Renewal
At the end of the class, you can sign up for a FREE consultation with an attorney (even if you're above Legal Aid Center's income guidelines).
If you are eligible for DACA renewal, you do not have to attend the class to apply for Legal Aid Center's services. Simply call 702-386-1070 ext. 1432 to schedule an intake appointment.
Similarly, if you are eligible for a U-Visa, T-Visa, or under the Violence Against Women Act, you can apply for services without attending the class. Simply follow the instructions in the Immigration Intake Packet below.
• Class Flyer
• Class Handout
• Immigration Intake Packet
• Do I Have a Path? - PowerPoint Class
* Please note: This class is provided free of charge to ensure the community receives accurate, reliable legal information from a reputable source. The class is not to be used for commercial purposes and is not open to those wishing to profit from its content or charge for its materials.
May 25th, 2017 - 9:30am - 11:30am
Immigration English Class
May 26th, 2017 - 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Small Claims Class
May 26th, 2017 - 3:00pm - 5:00pm
May 27th, 2017 -
May 29th, 2017 -
May 31st, 2017 - 10:00am - 12:00pm
May 31st, 2017 - 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Criminal Record Sealing Class
May 31st, 2017 - 4:00pm - 6:00pm
June 1st, 2017 - 9:30am - 11:30am
Immigration Spanish Class
June 1st, 2017 - 1:30pm - 3:30pm
Spanish Small Claims Class