If you are a tenant who has received an eviction notice or order, please visit the Civil Law Self-Help Center ASAP on the first floor of the Regional Justice Center at 200 Lewis Ave downtown. Other tenants with questions can connect with a legal advocate by calling 702-386-1070 or by emailing info@lacsn.org. Click here for more information and to access our COVID-19 Legal & Financial Toolkit.


Towtruck towing a car 1

If your vehicle has been towed unlawfully, you can find general information regarding what to do by going to the Unlawful Towing section of the Civil Law Self-Help Center website. If you have been served with a Summons and Complaint, and no judgment has been entered, you need to file an Answer or other responsive pleading such as an Affidavit of Complaint for Unlawful Towing. The Civil Law Self-Help Center website has detailed information on this process.

If your vehicle was towed due to lack of a current registration sticker but the vehicle was in fact registered, you can attempt to recoup towing fees or recover your vehicle by sharing this document from the Nevada Transportation Authority to the tow operator: Directions for Tow Operators