Clase de divorcio y custodioBack to Calendar
- February 7th, 2022 – 3:00 pm-5:00 pm
- March 7th, 2022 – 3:00 pm-5:00 pm
- March 21st, 2022 – 3:00 pm-5:00 pm
- April 4th, 2022 – 3:00 pm-5:00 pm
- April 18th, 2022 – 3:00 pm-5:00 pm
TENANTS: There's no state or federal eviction moratorium in place, meaning you'll face immediate eviction if you don’t take action after receiving an eviction notice. If you've received an eviction notice or order, please visit the Civil Law Self-Help Center ASAP at the Regional Justice Center at 200 Lewis Ave downtown. Other tenants with questions can connect with a legal advocate at 702-386-1070 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more info and our COVID-19 Legal & Financial Toolkit, click here.