Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, a private, non-profit public interest law firm is seeking a full time Victim/Survivor Assistance Navigator for its Resiliency Center. Under the supervision of the center’s Director, the candidate will handle case management, help victims/survivors & clients to navigate, understand and access available resources, attend community outreach events and contribute to program evaluation efforts and activities. Excellent communication and public interactions skills, a team player, dependable and organized a must. Prefer bi-lingual candidate, English/Spanish. Salary depends upon experience.
Additional qualities desired:
- Is able to understand the lives and struggles confronting low-income and vulnerable people in our community
- Enjoys providing legal information to someone who might need extra patience understanding their legal issue
- An empathetic communicator with a positive attitude
- Enjoys being a part of a great team of caring individuals
- Loves challenges, dislikes being bored, and believes drama and gossip belong at the movies or at brunch, not at work.
Salary is dependent upon experience with annual increases available. Our excellent benefits include 100% employer paid health insurance for an employee, spouse/legal domestic partner, and dependents up to 26yrs old. A 403b match dollar for dollar up to 5% of an employee’s salary after 12 months of employment, 12 weeks paid parental leave, a generous paid time off policy and flex work options.
Please visit www.lacsn.org for more information about our organization and select careers for current opportunities. Follow us on Twitter.com/LegalAidSNV, Facebook and YouTube.
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE
Please email cover letter, resume and a brief writing sample to:
Attention: Human Resources
Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada
Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada is an ADA/Equal Opportunity Employer
Deadline: Open until filled