Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, a private, non-profit public interest law firm is seeking a full time Victim Advocate/Navigator for its Resiliency Center. Under the supervision of the center’s Director, the candidate will conduct intake assessment, provide resources, attend community outreach events and assist customers with completion of forms. Excellent communication and public interactions skills a must. Prefer bi-lingual candidate, English/Spanish. Salary depends upon experience.
Additional qualities desired:
- Is able to understand the lives and struggles confronting low-income and vulnerable people in our community
- Enjoys providing legal information to someone who might need extra patience understanding their legal issue
- An empathetic communicator with a positive attitude
- Enjoys being a part of a great team of caring individuals
- Loves challenges, dislikes being bored, and believes drama and gossip belong at the movies or at brunch, not at work