Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, a private, non-profit law firm has an immediate opening for a full-time, permanent Network/IT Specialist. Successful Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in computer science/management information systems or minimum of 7 years of directly related network/computer management experience. Candidate should have five or more years of progressive “hands-on” network IT experience, including experience in a multi-office environment. Experience working with non-profits and/or legal services organizations preferred. Candidate must have Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) certification. Candidates must have experience configuring and administrating Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and 2019 and must be proficient with Microsoft 10 operating systems, Office 2016, and Exchange 2016. Experience with Sophos firewalls a plus. Candidates must have demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products, to initiate and complete projects will also be necessary.
Additional qualities desired:
- Is able to understand the lives and struggles confronting low-income and vulnerable people in our community
- Enjoys providing customer service to someone who might need extra patience understanding their legal issue
- An empathetic communicator with a positive attitude
- Enjoys being a part of a great team of caring individuals
- Loves challenges, dislikes being bored, and believes drama and gossip belong at the movies or at brunch, not at work.
Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada offers a benefit package, including 100% employer paid health, dental, vision and life insurance for employees and their dependents, paid vacation/sick time, and company matched 403b plan. Salary DOE.