Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, a non-profit, public interest law firm is seeking a full time Marketing & Outreach Coordinator for its Resiliency Center. Under the supervision of the Center’s Director and in coordination with Clark County’s Public Information Officer and Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada’s Director of Community Initiatives and Outreach, the successful candidate will work to devise and implement a proactive and innovative marketing plan and develop strategic partnerships with key vendors in news media in order to promote the Vegas Strong Resiliency Center and it’s services. Qualified candidates must possess a bachelor degree and a minimum of 2yrs in Marketing & Social Media. Salary depends upon experience
Additional qualities desired:
- Is able to understand the lives and struggles confronting low-income and vulnerable people in our community
- Enjoys providing legal information to someone who might need extra patience understanding their legal issue
- An empathetic communicator with a positive attitude
- Enjoys being a part of a great team of caring individuals
- Loves challenges, dislikes being bored, and believes drama and gossip belong at the movies or at brunch, not at work.