Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, a non-profit, public interest law firm, is seeking a full-time Guardianship Case Liaison. The Liaison will work directly with the Guardianship Attorneys and their clients who are seniors and individuals with disabilities under guardianship. The Guardianship Case Liaison will visit the clients in group homes, schools, medical facilities, hospitals, adult day care facilities, job sites, and personal homes. During these visits, the Liaison will discuss housing conditions, safety issues, and physical and medical issues with the clients and housing staff, medical staff, caregivers, family members, and others involved in the clients’ care.
The Guardianship Case Liaison must be highly organized and must be able to work independently. The Liaison will be responsible for managing visitation schedules, calendaring follow-up visits, and maintaining a client database. The Liaison will also be responsible for preparing and providing written reports directly to the attorneys.
Additional qualities desired:
- Preferred candidates must understand the lives and struggles confronting low-income and vulnerable people in our community
- Enjoys providing legal information to someone who might need extra patience understanding their legal issue
- An empathetic communicator with a positive attitude
- Enjoys being a part of a great team of caring individuals
- Must have excellent communication and writing skills and expertise with Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- As this position requires daily travel, must have a reliable vehicle.
Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada offers a benefit package, including 100% employer paid health, dental, vision and life insurance for employees and their dependents, paid vacation/sick time, and company matched 403b plan, among other benefits. Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada conducts a background review on employees.
Please visit www.lacsn.org for more information about our organization and select careers for current opportunities. Follow us on Twitter.com/LegalAidSNV, Facebook and YouTube.
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE