Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, a non-profit, public interest law firm is seeking a full time Digital Media & Design Coordinator. Under the direction of the Community Initiatives & Outreach Director, the successful candidate will create content for digital platforms utilizing graphics and video. Will manage the overall strategy and posting of the organization’s social media accounts, manage content design of our websites and coordinate with our website provider.
Qualified candidates must possess a bachelor degree in communications, public relations, marketing or a related field- 2+ years of progressive professional experience in social media/communications. Strong sense of project ownership, a team player and dedication to delivering outstanding results.
- Is able to understand the lives and struggles confronting low-income and vulnerable people in our community
- Enjoys coaching and assisting attorneys who are providing pro bono service
- An empathetic communicator with a positive attitude
- Enjoys being a part of a great team of caring individuals
- Loves challenges, dislikes being bored, and believes drama and gossip belong at the movies or at brunch, not at work.