Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, a private, non-profit law firm is seeking a full time Legal Information Facilitator. Under the supervision of a lawyer, this position will provide legal information to the public at the Self Help Center located at the Regional Justice Center, principally in the areas of landlord/tenant and consumer. Paralegal experience preferred, however, training will be provided. Excellent communication and public interaction skills are necessary. Fluent with English/Spanish preferred, however, not required. Salary depends upon experience.
Additional qualities desired:
- Is able to understand the lives and struggles confronting low-income and vulnerable people in our community
- Enjoys providing legal information to someone who might need extra patience understanding their legal issue
- An empathetic communicator with a positive attitude
- Enjoys being a part of a great team of caring individuals
- Loves challenges, dislikes being bored, and believes drama and gossip belong at the movies or at brunch, not at work.