Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, a non-profit public interest law firms is seeking a full time Administrative Specialist. Under the supervision of the Center’s Director the candidate will greet customers, answer phones, provide intake and navigation services, analyze & compile data and complete other general administrative tasks. The successful candidate must possess a high school diploma, have computer knowledge, be detail oriented and have excellent customer service skills. Prefer bi-lingual candidate, English/Spanish. Salary depends upon experience.
Additional qualities desired:
- Is able to understand the lives and struggles confronting low-income and vulnerable people in our community
- Enjoys providing customer service to someone who might need extra patience understanding their legal issue
- An empathetic communicator with a positive attitude
- Enjoys being a part of a great team of caring individuals
- Loves challenges, dislikes being bored, and believes drama and gossip belong at the movies or at brunch, not at work.