Consumer Matters

Bankruptcy or Foreclosure
If you are seeking assistance with a bankruptcy or foreclosure matter, you must first attend one of our free legal information classes in that area of law.  After the class, you will be given an intake form which will include our walk-in hours and items you must bring to our office for the intake process. 

Served with Lawsuit
If you have been served a summons and complaint on a civil matter, please go to the Civil Law Self-Help Center at the Regional Justice Center for assistance.

General Consumer
If you have a general consumer matter and you have not been served with court papers, please come to Legal Aid Center Mondays through Thursdays between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. to be seen by an intake advocate.  Please be sure to bring all of your related paperwork.

Social Security
If you need assistance with a social security matter, please call the social security hotline at Legal Aid Center at 386-1070.